Agape House Publishing Company is an independent publisher of Christian books, inspirational books, and Biblical commentaries. Agape House Publishing Company is committed to serve the world by providing books that are based on biblical truths and principals that will inspire one to know Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.
General Introduction of Ministry
The mission of Agape House Publishing Company is to increase one’s understanding of God’s Holy Word, and inspire individual to live a life that will glorify Jesus Christ.
a. The goal of Agape House Publishing Company is to provide books that are founded only on biblical truths.
• “For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book” (Revelation 22:18-19 KJV).
• “Every word of God is pure; He is a shield to those who put their trust in Him. Do not add to His words, Lest He rebuke you, and you be found a liar” (Proverbs 30:5-6, NKJV).
a. The goal of Agape House Publishing Company is to provide books that are founded on biblical truths and will edify aspects of Christian life.
• “Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded” (Matthew 28:20, NKJV).
• “All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness” (2 Timothy 3:16, NKJV).
a. The goal of Agape House Publishing Company is to provide books that will inspire readers to put saving faith in Jesus Christ and live a inspired and restored life through the fellowship of the Holy Spirit.
• "The new man that is being renewed unto knowledge after the image of him that created him” (Colossians 3:10).
• “For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day” (2 Corinthians 4:16, KJV). Equipping
a. The goal of Agape House Publishing Company is to provide books that will equip believers for work in service and for the building up of the body of Christ.
• “And He Himself gave some to be apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, and some pastors and teachers, for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ” (Ephesians 4:11-12, NKJV).
• “All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness” (2 Timothy 3:16, KJV).